- absorb - to soak up or take; to keep the attention of
- amateur - someone who does something for pleasure and not for money; someone who does not have much experience
- channel - the deepest part of the river; a body of water that links two large ones;a long narrow groove; a band of radio waves ; a course of action / to make a long narrow groove; to direct or focus
- elegant - showing beauty , high quality, and good taste
- grace - ease and beauty of movement; a charming or pleasing quality; a short prayer before meals / to add beauty or honor to
- inspect - to look over closely
- lame - stiff, sore, or not able to move properly; weak, not satisfactory
- suspend - to hang in order to allow free movement; to stop for a time, interrupt; to bar from a position or privilege
- tiresome - annoyingly dull or exhausting; unexciting
- tranquil - free from trouble or disturbance, peaceful and quiet
MASS UNIFORMS ON THURSDAY!
FRIDAY FUN DAY!!!!!